How does GPS tracking work?
Through GPS satellites, TrackMe precisely shows where your GPS tracker is located in the world. TrackMe quickly sends its position data over the mobile internet to our own servers, and you can follow it online on our map on your personal page on the internet. Easy and very secure.
TrackMe uses its own 100% secure servers for data collection, located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Programming and setup of your TrackMe GPS device occur through your own tracking page on the internet, without the need to send and receive cumbersome SMS messages, a common practice with many cheap GPS trackers.
- Be aware that many GPS trackers are marketed with the label “Online tracking.”
- A lot of these trackers are traced using tracking software hosted on servers in the East.
- These servers are often challenging to connect with.
- There is no support for these GPS trackers, and the tracking software is typically only available in English.
- GPS trackers like these are often sold by large retailers or small online dealers.
More information about Online Tracking on the Internet.