Information about Online Tracking on the Internet
- Real-time online tracking on the Internet – see and follow your TrackMe GPS tracker on our map online, here and now.
- Automatic map updates – the map is automatically updated every time the TrackMe GPS tracker sends a position.
- Get an instant position on your own map on the Internet with a single button press.
- Follow your TrackMe GPS tracker on map types like Road Map and Satellite.
- Information about the nearest address of the TrackMe GPS tracker on all maps, as well as speed, direction, date, and time for each position, battery charge status, and much more – new features are constantly being added.
- Hour counter alarm, get notified when your machine needs service.
- Ignition alarm, get notified if your vehicles are driven outside working hours.
- POI documentation log, automatically notify your customers when you have been to their address.
- Electronic driving and break log, manage your driving log with a few clicks, it doesn’t get easier than that.
- Get positions from every 10 seconds to once a day, you decide, easy to set up.
- Several different alarms you choose, via SMS and/or email.
- Alarms for speed, movement, vibration, low battery, assault (SOS), etc.
- Activate an alarm when you, for example, are in the cinema, via your mobile phone, and receive an SMS if it is moved.
- GEO Fence allowed area (invisible fence, fence your GPS tracker in and get notified when it goes outside the fence).
- GEO Fence forbidden area (invisible fence, create a fence somewhere on the map of Denmark and get notified when your TrackMe GPS tracker enters this fence).
- Full history (where has my GPS tracker been, search by date and time).
- Mobile phone tracking (see where your GPS tracker is on a map on your mobile phone).
- Receive positions only when your TrackMe GPS tracker is moving – with the very economical Sleep Mode function.
Programming of TrackMe takes place on your own tracking page on the Internet, via simple, easy-to-understand buttons, without having to send and receive cumbersome SMS messages.
When the accident happens or you just want to track your assets, simply log in and see where they are right now.